Cost: $275 for individuals | $250 for registrations postmarked 3 weeks prior to seminar dates.
What’s Next on Your Vocational Horizon? The purpose of the Crossroads Seminar is to provide a safe and open venue for clergy and other rostered church workers to explore and discern potential vocational transitions in their personal and professional lives.
This 2-day workshop will help you to:
• Clearly assess your key vocational strengths, interests, values and transferable skills
• Better understand your best vocational “fit” in terms of your professional strengths and interests
• Identify a number of viable vocational options and potential “next steps”
• Redefine your personal and professional vision for the next chapter in life and ministry
• Develop a workable strategic plan to live out your vision
Seminar Facilitator: Philip Streufert is the Director of Consultation to Clergy, Seattle. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Certified Pastoral Counselor with more than 25 years of experience as a parish pastor. Philip works extensively in the area of vocational discernment, professional transitions, career counseling, and leadership development—all from a holistic and values-based perspective.